Kingdom Karnage (KK) is a cross-platform virtual Trading Card Game available to play on PC and Android (Apple coming soon). All assets in the game can be withdrawn as tokenised FTs/NFTs and are infused with Enjin Cryptocurrency. KK is now fully on Enjin’s Jumpnet which means there are no gas costs at all.
Each player builds a deck of up to 30 cards from varying rarities (Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Legendary) which you take into battle. The aim of each battle to reduce the enemy hero’s health to zero before he manages to deplete your hero.
• At the start of a match you draw 3 cards at random from your deck.
• Each card has a cooldown and requires 1-4 turns to become playable.
• At the start of each turn the cooldown of each card in your hand decreases by one.
• When a cards countdown reaches 0, click to select it.
• Select one of the Drop-Zones highlighted in GREEN.
• Click again in the same place to confirm playing that character.
• The battlefield highlights in YELLOW where your character will move and in RED where your character will attack.
• When you select an available Drop-Zone you can change your mind or click again to confirm playing that character.
Your objective is to overwhelm the enemy troops and defeat your opponents hero. Each character has an attack value and a health value.
The attack power is how much damage a character deals to enemy characters and heros. When the enemy hero’s health is reduced to 0 victory is yours.
There are 5 character rarities; common, uncommon, rare, epic, legendary and each character has 10 levels.
2 of the same Character & level can be combined to upgrade to the next level. See Upgrading Cards
As you upgrade characters their Attack Power & Health Points increase, sometimes even gaining a new ability as well.
To view all of the different characters available take a look at the card library. Most characters follow the combine rules and have 10 levels, however a few special characters are limited in supply and are dynamic in level, for more information please read the Dynamics section of this guide. Each character comes with a maximum of 3 special abilities. Each ability heavily effecting the strategy in battles and allows you to make a diverse deck different to your opponents